Monday, November 14, 2011

Monday Miscellany

I already have plans for March 23, 2012.  The newest Hunger Games trailer was released today, and I am beyond excited to see this movie.  I haven't been to see a movie in the theater in years (yes, plural), but I have plans to go in 2012.

The Hunger Games movie trailer, C Lions-Gate


If you haven't read the series by Suzanne Collins, I HIGHLY recommend it.  I loved these books (even though they are young-adult classified).  I think I'll read them again this winter...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My legs LOVE Mondays.  (The rest of me, not so much.)  For the second week in a row, I kicked a sub-9:00 min/mile pace run.  3.5 miles in 30:52 today.  Woot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, check out The Hungry Runner Girl's blog - she is giving away $100 Lulu giftcard!  I own nothing lululemon, so this would help me acquire the only piece of lulu I will ever own.

No comments:

Post a Comment