Sunday, November 13, 2011

I'm patenting this move.

My holiday baking is underway!
Awkward flour pouring. 

As of this weekend, I have my first three batches of cookie dough in the freezer.  I go a little overboard each year, so I have to start early so I'm not completely overwhelmed on "baking weekend."  I try to get as much dough made and frozen ahead of time as I can, so then about 2 weeks before Christmas I start baking/decorating/assembling.  I make a ton of cookies and treats.  I bring them to gatherings, hand them out to neighbors, and bring them in to all the shifts at work and groups I work with.  I get the feeling they are very much appreciated!
One of my cookie trays from two years ago.  Yumm!

I really love the holidays, and I love baking.  I can't wait for Thanksgiving and the Holiday season that follows!

No comments:

Post a Comment