Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

I think this is Josh's favorite holiday of the year: it centers around a feast and football :)  And Josh's mom, sister, and I make some really darn yummy food!

As we gather with family today, I am reminded that there are so many things I am thankful for.  While my life feels empty in some ways, it is overflowing with love and joy in others.  I am happy I will be surrounded by family today, and thinking of those who we are not physically with this afternoon.  We are lucky in so many ways, and today of all days is a time to celebrate all the gifts God has given us.

I am especially thankful for these two.
No, it's not snowing here (its actually beautiful for November!). This picture is from last December, but I really like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment