Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy 11 Day

Happy 11-11-11.  Make sure you celebrate at 11:11.

Earlier this year, I plugged the date of my fifth cycle TTC into an EDD (estimated due date) calculator.  If that cycle worked, I would be expecting a baby around November 5th of this year (coincidentally my Dad's birthday).  Knowing that first time moms often go past their due date, Josh and I talked about how neat it would be for our child to have the birth date 11-11-11.  Well, that's not gonna happen.

I wish I didn't remember stuff like this, but I can't help it today.

Black Friday shopping is only two weeks away, so I'm trying to distract myself with gift lists and strategic planning with the help of all the early leaked ads.  What's on your Christmas list this year?  I'm having trouble thinking of much of anything, since all I want is apparently much harder to get than I ever imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment