Saturday, November 26, 2011

Go Blue, Beat OSU!

I  squeezed in a few last workouts this week.  I got a nice and easy run in on Monday, and then on Tuesday I just did some easy weights in the gym at lunch.  Tuesday night was day 5 of stims.  I don't want to push it, so I'm done.  No more exercise (beyond walking) until I am cleared by my doctor, which will be sometime in January if I'm lucky, but more likely February.  :(  (My RE is very conservative with IVF pregnancies, and I will be in his care for the first trimester.)

Su 11/20: rest
M 11/21: 4.06 easy, 37:16, 9:11 pace
Tu 11/22: 30:00 min free weights on the balance ball (8 upper body exercises, 10-15 reps, 3 sets), 2x1:00 planks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now on to the real excitement of the weekend - its the BIG game!  Michigan vs. Ohio State, one of the best rivalries in college football.  Except, it hasn't been very interesting lately.  Michigan hasn't won since 2006.  Its about time!  So, thats how I plan to spend my afternoon.  Let's Go Blue!

10 pts: Oregon over Oregon St
9 pts: Stanford over Notre Dame
8 pts: Michigan over Ohio St
7 pts: Wisconsin over Penn St
6 pts: Michigan St over Northwestern
5 pts: Georgia over Georgia Tech
4 pts; Virginia Tech over Virginia
3 pts: Rutgers over Connecticut
2 pts: Florida St over Florida
1 pt: South Carolina over Clemson


Update: Not bad, my highest score of the year.  I'm still in third, but only 1 measly point out of second with one week to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment