Saturday, July 16, 2011

Angry Birds

I finally broke down a got a smart phone once I heard Verizon was going to discontinue their unlimited data plans (I started my contract just-in-time).  My mom beat me to it, she got a smart phone a few days before I did.  Dammit, I swore I would try to stay cooler than my mother.  At least I beat her to Facebook.

I will admit, I really like my Droid (Incredible 2 if you were wondering).  I didn't think I'd use that much data, but I definitely do.  And so does Josh.....  he has totally admitted the Droid is WAY cooler than his blackberry and I catch him on my phone all the time.  Rollerball shmolerball, the touch screen is where its at, yo.  I downloaded Angry Birds while we were stuck waiting at our RE appointment on Monday, and Josh is quickly becoming quite the pro while I haven't even tried to play yet!  I must get on this, since I hear via Kate that William is also a fan.

Back to things that really matter.... just kidding.  I had 12 scheduled for my long run today.  I woke up at 6am on a Saturday (of course this is the day Lucy wants to sleep in...) so I could get started before 7:00.  I ran the rail trail loop though the south end of Bay City and along the Riverwalk for a mile or so.  It was a pretty good run to end the week, if finished with 24.59 miles on the road and another 3.5 on the elliptical.  Here's the details:

S 7/10: Rest
M 7/11: NRoLFW Stage 3, Workout A2; 30:00 Elliptical, 3.5 mi
Tu 7/12: 3.11 easy, 28:45, 9:15 pace
W 7/13: 6.29 easy, 58:59, 9:23 pace
Th 7/14: Rest
F 7/15: NRoLFW Stage 3, Workout B2; HIIT Intervals 2.1 mi, 18:00, 8:34 pace; 1.04 easy, 9:32, 9:09 pace
S 7/16: 12.05 long, 1:57:31, 9:45 pace

No comments:

Post a Comment