Monday, October 10, 2011

Move over!

Our nights have been interesting lately.  Remember how I said we needed a king bed?  Well, the more time Lucy spends upstairs, the more comfortable she gets.  By sprawling:
She made herself comfortable in the dead center of the bed.  She was actually stretched out more than this before I went to get the camera.

Where the hell are we supposed to sleep???  Josh and I slowly edge our way into bed from opposite sides.  Puppy rolls onto her back in between us for belly rubs, then eventually rolls back over to fall asleep.  And snore.  We are left hugging the sides of the bed, trying to find enough leg room to get comfortable.

Lucy takes herself upstairs to bed each night between 7-7:30, so she has some time up there when she has the bed all to herself.  She is lucky she is such an adorable puppy, because I wouldn't put up with this from any dog.  It absolutely melts my heart to see how much she loves us.  I can see it in her eyes everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment