Saturday, October 15, 2011

Go Blue! Beat MSU!

Its rivalry week in Michigan: the UofM vs. MSU football game takes place at noon today in East Lansing.
Josh and I are hanging at my parents, watching the game with my favorite State fan, my sister.  But we are hoping Michigan kicks State's butt!  My parents are claiming to be neutral, but I think my mom is secretly rooting for Michigan because she feels bad for me since State has won the last 3 years in a row.

Here are my picks for the week:
10 pts: Oregon over Arizona St
9 pts: South Carolina over Mississippi State
8 pts: Oklahoma State over Texas
7 pts: Virginia Tech over Wake Forest
6 pts: UNC over Miami
5 pts: Texas A&M over Baylor
4 pts: Illinois over Ohio State
3 pts: Texas Tech over Kansas State
2 pts: Michigan over MSU
1 pt: Florida over Auburn

UPDATE: 39 points, somewhat disappointing week.  Good thing I had my confidences in order, bad thing I couldn't pick the winners.  Josh fell the third, I'm hanging onto 6th place.

All I have to say is GO BLUE!

No comments:

Post a Comment