Monday, September 19, 2011

Weirdo.

Or frugal, whatever.  Check out my haul from Target tonight:

2 bottles of 90ct Fish Oil pills - $2.00 each; after raincheck, 2 Target coupons, and 2 manufacturer coupons (reg. $7.49 each)

First Response Ovulation Predictor Kit and Pregnancy Test 3-pack - $8.99 for both; after 2 Target coupons, 2 manufacturer coupons, and buy 1 get 1 free rebate of 12.99, (reg. 29.98 for both)

Clif Shot Blocks - $1.24, on sale from 1.99  -for my run on Saturday since I realized I don't have enough Gu-s in my stash for a 20-miler

1 pair maternity shorts - $3.24; On clearance for $6.24 plus a $3 off any Liz Lange item coupon, (reg 16.99)

Wondering what is going through the cashiers head: vitamins, OPK tests, Pregnancy tests, Pregnancy shorts....  yeah, I know I'm weird.  But it was all such a great deal, its only a coincidence that I bought this stuff in the same shopping trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment