Saturday, September 10, 2011

Under the lights


I am missing the big game tonight.  I'll be in Traverse City for a bachelorette party, which, by-the-way I am very excited to attend.  BUT, I am also bummed that I will miss the first night game EVER in the Big House under the brand new lights, even if I was going to watch it from my living room.  (Josh and I talked abut getting tickets on and off all summer, but they were all ridiculously priced and we never pulled the trigger on them.)  I'll have to do my best to stalk the game on my phone and try to find a replay later this week - its against Notre Dame, and you can usually find replays of the decent games on Big 10 Network.

In the meantime, here are my week 2 picks.  I'll be back tomorrow to update the winners.
10 pts: Wisconsin over Oregon state
9 pts: Alabama over Penn State
8 pts: North Carolina over Rutgers
7 pts: Iowa over Iowa State
6 pts: Texas over BYU
5 pts: USC over Utah
4 pts: Tennessee over Cincinnati
3 pts: Michigan over Notre Dame
2 pts: Georgia over South Carolina
1 pt: Auburn over Mississippi State

UPDATE: Not a bad week! I missed College Game Day so I wasn't changing any picks at the last minute like I usually do.  I earned 46 points, which was second highest for the week and moved me into 4th place. (Also not bad considering I was a little hungover from the beer and wine tasting on Friday night.)  Josh on the other hand had a 47 and moved into first....  It's going to be quite the battle this year.

Also, I need to get my long run in tomorrow sometime, since I am headed up north early today.  So, I will update my running stats with a weekend re-cap tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment