Monday, December 12, 2011

This wait is killing me.

Ugh!  The "2 week wait" is pure torture!  I mean, I've always been a little impatient during the 2ww, but everything is amplified 1,000 times during an IVF cycle.  I go in for my beta on Friday.  Which is really only 4 more days.  Josh doesn't want to test at home before then - he "trusts" the blood test and wants to wait.  Me?  I was ready to start peeing on sticks yesterday.  I have quite the little stash of tests - early response, digital, dollar store cheapies.....  I guess I just need to practice some serious self-control until Friday.

I did go in for a quick blood draw this morning.  My progesterone has gone up from 18 last Friday to 60 today!  And my estrogen is over 1,000.  Great numbers, so we just keep on course til beta-day-Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment