Friday, November 4, 2011

Ever wonder what $2,572 of fertility drugs looks like?

Oh $HIT.

Oh yeah, and this doesn't include $800 of Lupron I need.  My RE's office is kindly donating our Lupron this cycle since they have some on hand and it wasn't covered by my insurance.  (Actually, none of this was yet - I need to submit a separate claim to my health insurer, who is separate from my prescription drug coverage, and I *think* it will get covered, but who knows how long that might take.)

We don't start for a couple weeks yet, but we have a nurse's appointment next week where we learn to do all of the injections, and the details of the protocol, and sign a million papers.  I wanted to have all of this stuff for that appointment so the nurse could go through it with us.  (By the way, I just have to say how much I LOVE the nurses at my clinic - they are so nice and patient!)

Eeek!  This is getting more and more real every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment